Thursday, May 29, 2003

I went on a field trip today with Nate's kindergarten class to Sugarbush Farm in Ypisilanti. I've been working in Nate's class every Monday I've been in town throughout the year, and really enjoying it. The kids are hilarious, and it's a lot of fun watching Nate interact with the other kids - although it's weird being referred to as "Mr. Kurt". Nate's got a great teacher who loves to teach and loves the kids - you can see it as you watch her with them.

As the official spokesman for Will and Teresa, the word is that they are now officially dating. Out of boredom and lack of progress, I'd been telling people this for the last couple of weeks.

Just heard that Cedar Point's Top Thrill Dragster ride (that we visited last week) has been shut down for a while due to some issues.

I'm traveling on and off over the next two or three weeks, and then it's a week of "vacation" for Velocity, our summer camp for our youth group. I think we're looking at around 30 or 40 kids.

No comments: