Thursday, May 15, 2003

Just saw the Matrix Reloaded this afternoon. Went by myself, and sat in awe. Amazing movie. Can't wait to see it again. There's some great spiritual imagery throughout the movie. I was so caught up in the story that I really didn't have a chance to process a lot of it. I'm looking forward to seeing it again. I also bought the video game Enter the Matrix for Xbox. I rarely buy a game without having played it or hearing from someone who has, but I've heard so much hype about this in terms of the overall design and quality that I picked it up imediately. The story line in the video game parallels the story from the movie and provides a more comprehensive picture of what's going on in the Matrix. The Wachoswki brothers put as much time into the story line and cinematography for this game as they did for the movies. Haven't had a chance to play it yet.

No comments: