Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Things have been crazy at work. I started at 5:30 am today and I'm working pretty much straight through until about 10:00 p.m. I'd rather have the crazy stuff happen while I'm away from my family, so I'm not taking time away from them.

Joe, Will, Brad, Jason and I have had an interesting on-going discussion around some of the ideas from the book Wild at Heart, specifically the concepts in the book about the christian man as a warrior and the equality of women. Joe holds one perspective, the rest of us hold the other/correct one. The great thing about this is that we can agree on so much more, be a part of the same church, and agree to disagree while still living in community - and even have a civil discussion around this(peppered with sarcasm, of course). One more reason why I church is such an amazing representation of the body of christ.

No comments: