Tuesday, September 02, 2003

I got out of the groove of posting stuff on my blog - and now looking back on my week, I'm wondering if there was anything worth mentioning. Yesterday was Cathie's birthday, and on Sunday we suprised her by "unexpectedly" meeting up with some friends at BW3's for wings and drinks.

Another season of the Burning Man festival is gone, and Cathie and I haven't been there yet. If it's still around, Cathie and I have talked about going to this together in the next few years with another couple. Not sure if any of our friends would want to go... Except Jon and Beth.

I should receive my new PDA today. I've had my Palm IIIxe for 4 or 5 years now - and for me, that's a long time to own any kind of technology. With my Motrola T720 Phone syncing up with Microsoft Outlook for my calendar and Contacts, I haven't used my Palm much. I decided I finally need to bite the bullet and upgrade. The PDA is a Dell Axim X5 PocketPC with 802.11b wireless. One of the key features for this is the fact that it sync's up on the fly, instead of having to syncronize the data before undocking it. I can also sync it wirelessly, which is cool.

No comments: