Tuesday, November 11, 2003

My wife likes to forward these things to me because she knows how they annoy me. This e-mail chain is one of the finest examples of shame and manipulation in the name of Jesus that I've seen. Man, these annoy me:
~Jesus Test~

This is an easy test, you score 100 or zero. It's your choice. If you aren't
ashamed to do this, please follow the directions.

Jesus said, "if you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my
Father."
Not ashamed - Pass this on . . . only if you mean it.
Yes, I do Love God.
He is my source of existence and Savior.
He keeps me functioning each and everyday.
Without Him, I will be nothing.
Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things through Christ
that strengthens me.
Phil 4:13
_____
This is the simplest test . . . ! If you Love God, and are not ashamed of all
the marvelous things he has done for you.

Send this to ten people and the person who sent it to you!

No comments: