Thursday, November 06, 2003

Some wonderfully deep thoughts:

  • Somebody told me it was frightening how much topsoil we are losing each year, but I told that story around the campfire and nobody got scared.

  • Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff

  • Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. NOW who's asking the questions?

  • Why do the caterpillar and the ant have to be enemies? One eats leaves, and the other eats caterpillars. Oh, I see now.

  • It's too bad that whole families have to be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs.

  • I wish I had a dollar for every time I spent a dollar, because then, yahoo!, I'd have all my money back.

  • If I had a mine shaft, I don't think I would just abandon it. There's got to be a better way.

  • I saw on this nature show how the male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!

No comments: