Sunday, November 23, 2003


We went out with Mark and Jen last night. We went out to eat in Northville at Border Cantina, which I hadn't been to in about 8 years. I used to eat there 2 or 3 times a week when I lived and worked down teh street from it. Great Mexican food. From there we stopped by to see Jess at Starbucks and then on to the Salvation Army thrift store in Whitmore Lake. It's a great store, and we played the "pick an out for the other person" game (if that really is a game...). Jen and I picked out outfits for each other, and Mark and Cathie did. Cathie found Mark a nice lime green sweater vest and Mark found Cathie a crop top with a Janet Jackson reminescent jacket - complete with epilets. I had a beautiful matching crop top and space-age polymer vest and I found Jen a shirt that looked like a pack of juicy fruit gum. We had a great time with them - lots of laughing. We've known Mark and Jen for about ten years - they were the first people we got to know at Crossraods, and they went out of their way to help us connect in to church.

No comments: