Thursday, February 12, 2004

I'm heading home this morning. Our team had a late night, trying to pull together a deliverable that we have to present to our customer this morning. We're on a very tight timeframe, implementing a multi-million dollar system across a large university by June 30th. I've got a great team, managed by a friend of mine Sandy, who used to be a customer of mine. I brought her over about 3 years ago and we've worked together quite a bit. The sales person, her and I all have a great relationship and the additude flows through to the team. She's very organized and helps keep me on task with any details that might fall through the cracks otherwise. We've been on this project together for almost a year and a half, so you get to know a person pretty well spending 12 - 15 hours a day together over that time frame.

No comments: