Friday, February 06, 2004

It's been nice to not have traveled all week. I've gotten a lot done, plus stuck pretty closely to my exercise/eating plan. Big turn-out for survivor last night - Matt, Anne, Katie, Will, Tim, Phil, Jason, Jason, Megan and Jess. Watched the first one and the new one. Richard Hatch is a bastard. I want to see him get kicked off right from the beginning so he gets as little publicity as possible.

Kirk, Dan, Will, Joe did our performance training this morning. Crazy workout involving one legged hopping, throwing medicine balls, bear crawls and crab walks. I've worked out with him four days this week and I'm feeling it today. Just about every part of my body aches.

For Nate's birthday, he's having three friends spend the night tonight. We've got a guys night on the town planned - starting with chuck-e-cheese's, laser tag, big screen video games and ending up with late night scooby snacks. It should be fun.

I'm traveling the next two weeks - next week Tuesday - Thursday and the following week Wedesday and Thursday. Not too bad - down to Park University.

No comments: