Monday, February 02, 2004

Watched the superbowl over at Ted's house last night. Great place for watching the game with a beautiful DLP wall projection system. Lots of Crossroads people and a few of Ted & Sherry's friends from work. It was interesting watching the large group from Crossroads and how they connected and communicated with people outside of our "group". My favorite commercials were the budweiser horse farting and the budweiser dog biting the guy in the crotch.
Brad and I had a little wager on the game to make it interesting. I picked New England with 6 1/2 points. It made the last quarter very interesting. I lost the bet, but then we did double or nothing on a coin toss. I chose tales. Brad had to listen to his son Jim chastise him all the way home on why picking "heads" is always a suckers bet. You can try it for yourself here. Brad can prove his Jim wrong with this.

No comments: