Sunday, March 07, 2004

I flew into New York City this afternoon. The inbound flight path took us right over downtown Manhattan on our approach. It was amazing. I'd never seen New York City from this angle. It was breath-taking. I flew into LaGuardia and met up with the customer that I'm out here with and one of my co-workers. We cabbed it over to the hotel and spent some time walking around Time Square before dinner. My hotel is right in Times Square. My window literally looks out over the area. I'm staring at a 300 foot high picture of P.Diddy as I look out my window, and I'm eye-level with that big Wall Street Ticker they show in the movies. Time Square is amazing. At night, it's lit up like it's daytime. Tomorrow we're going to see Anne Mulcahy (President and CEO of Xerox) as the keynote speaker at the AIIM conference, and then I'm showing my customer around the exhibits. Anne came out and visited this customer last August. She's a great woman, and a great leader.

Check out this Webcam right down the street from where I'm at.

No comments: