Tuesday, March 09, 2004

We headed over to Ground Zero today to see where the World Trade Center once stood. It was a giant hole with a fence around it. I'm not sure what I was expecting to see, but it wasn't what I expected. From there, we walked over to Battery Park to check out Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. On the way there we walked by The New York Stock Exchange and the American Stock Exchange buildngs. I'm not an architectural buff, but I'm constantly in awe of the beautiful buildings here in NYC. The old and the new styles just continue to blow me away, and they never stop. They're everywhere.

We're heading over to the AIIM expo to spend the rest of the afternoon there before I fly out tonight. I think I get into Kansas City around midnight and I'm flying out sometime on Thursday.

No comments: