Sunday, April 11, 2004

Last night I had a bunch of guys over for a Texas no-limit hold 'em party: Bob, Brad, my brothers Jon and Dan, my neighbor Terry, Jake and Eli were there. We did it tournamet style and played until we had a single winner. I came in third place the first game and second place the second round. It was a blast and went from 7AM until about 1AM.

Had a great Easter service at Crossroads today. The guy behind me made me jump when he yelled something odd between verses of a song. Wasn't expecting it.


Cathie's Mom and Dad came over for Easter dinner today and we hung out with them for the afternoon. Cathie made a great pork roast and we watched the kids bounce off the walls on their never ending supply of sugar. We combined the kids easter baskets from us and both grandparents and came up with more candy then you could imagine.

No comments: