Thursday, April 22, 2004

Today was an amazing day. Throughout the week, we've received the results of multiple profiles: Meyers Briggs, Values Assesments, FIBRO, and CTI. Today, a lot of that came together. The first half of the day, I received feedback on my actions from a collection of observers. We used a very interesting technique to deliver it, which took some of the perception and analysis out of the picture. The technique dealt with "Situation, Behavior and Impact". The information was delivered, received and then procssed by the individual. The second half of the day was spent doing a one-on-one with a clincial psychologist in the role of an exectuive coach. Imagine 3 and a half hours with a pshrink. I was apprehensive, but thought it was awesome. I'm still processing much of what I heard. I went in hoping for some amazing revelations, and to a degree, I received them, but not the way I thought I would.

No comments: