Friday, April 23, 2004

We finished out the eveing by having dinner with the entire class, including our instructors. We had drinks, dinner and then moved on to the Golden Bee. The Golden Bee is a Piano Bar and the wait staff runs around throwing these little bee stickesr at everyone. This place was a blast. Most of the class was there, some enjoying yards-o-beer, and everyone singing along with the piano player - from Piano Man to Danny Boy. It was a great cap to the week.

There are a number of people that I plan on connecting with as I travel around over the next few months. It's a pretty amazing connection that was created this week. Intimacy that doesn't exist in any other training that I've been through.

Next week I'm home on Monday, flying to Kansas City on Tuesday and then to Birmingham on Wednesday - Friday. Between the intensity of the class experience, trying to weave work in between and having been gone a seven days already, I'm missing my famly in a huge way.

No comments: