Thursday, June 24, 2004

I was able to fit 15 people in my room this evening. We had a card tournament, Chris Rays won. I think he cheated. Badly. At church camp none-the-less. I think that makes baby Jesus cry. The kids are stiting here as I'm updating my blog, putting the latest pictures on-line (You can see them here) and wanted me to share the following messages:

Greg Morgan says "I miss you mommy"
Chris Rays says "Way to give Billy the Xbox"
Jim Jeffrey says "Hi Mom. You were right, I did steal that stuff."
Evan Cornell says "Dad, don't touch my stuff when I'm gone."
Shawn Goldman says "I need more underwear."

I had a two hour nap today, so I'm going to be up late. Jason didn't get a nap like I did. He was hanging out with some kids instead, answering questions about God. Fool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason, Dave, Sue, Kasey, Matt, Zach, and Crossroads Band....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I MISS YOU AND WISH I WERE THERE. Have a great last day! Nicki

Anonymous said...

Chris, I gaveit to Billy because he's my favorite! I miss you guys and be good to each other.