Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Jason and Will now have airsoft guns. Will came over for dinner and we shot each other for a while in the yard, but I have two different guns - one's fully automatic with 100 shot capacity, and the other only fires one shot at a time. It was pretty unfair. We went up to Galyans and picked up guns for Will and J and came back and had a full-out war around my house. You can unload your entire hopper in a matter of seconds in full-auto mode. We'd basically run around the house, trying to pop out and hit each other at as close of range as possible. I learned what temptation is all about as Cathie and I, J and Jess and Will all sat around watching the movie Dogma tonight. Will lay there in my love-sack and fell asleep. What a great way to be woken up by an airsoft gun on full-automatic. I resisted. My hand was shaking as I wanted to pull the trigger, but I didn't. I'm sure this will escalate until someone gets badly hurt. Hopefully that someone is not me.

No comments: