Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I got an e-mail today that really suprised me from a guy at church I was joking with throughout the service. Go figure - God can actually use my immaturity, inappropriateness and humor in a good way.

dave,i am not sure this past sunday if you were joking around with me because i just happened to be someone you were acquainted with who was sitting behind you OR if by some chance, you were "lead" to converse with me or "picked up on something," but i just wanted to say -- your humor was most appreciated (i mean that seriously).sunday was not a great day, and i really had no desire to be at crossroads sunday morning. God & i had a rather heated discussion earlier that morning (i did all the talking -- hard to believe i know). to be honest, lately it seems that "my walk" is always up hill and there seems to be a lot of poo along the walkway. your humor this past sunday helped & for that i am grateful.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I made it into Dave's blog. Now no one can question the existence of miracles, LOL.
-kn-