Friday, August 13, 2004

I listen to an MP3 player when I'm working out or traveling. I've been eyeing and iPod for quite a while, but can't justify the $400 yet, based on how well my current Mp3 works.

Here are the songs I've had loaded up for the past 30 days:
  • Asia - Don't Cry
  • Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
  • Vanilla Ice - Ice, Ice Baby
  • Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood
  • Sir Mix Alot - Baby got Back
  • Eminem - Sing for the Moment
  • Tenacious D - Dio
  • Tenacious D - Flash Gordon/Wonderboy
  • Delirious - My Glorious
  • Delirious - Awaken the Dawn
  • Delirious - God's Romance
  • Waterdeep - My God has come to save me
  • Michael W Smith - Rockettown
  • Jesus Christ Superstar - What's the Buzz
  • Jesus Christ Superstar - Superstar
  • Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why
  • Dave Matthews - Space Between
  • Audio Adrenaline - Gloria (U2 Cover)
  • Nichole Nordman - Grace (U2 Cover)
  • Starfield - 40 (U2 Cover)



No comments: