Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm just now getting caught up from my vacation. Best I can figure, it takes me about a half day to get caught up for every day that I'm off.

I've got a friend of mine's bachlor party on Thursday night and Cathie's Mom and Dad are watching the kids this weekend while Cathie and I go to a couple of weddings. I'm flying out Sunday evening to Los Angeles for training, back on the red-eye Wednesday night. I'm gone every week in August for at least a few days. I had a pretty good July in terms of travel, though.

I started reading a Vince Flynn's new book Memorial Day. I think his stuff is as good as Clancy's was during Clancy's hey-day and far better than the crap Clancy's been turning out lately. I also started reading the book The Jesus I never Knew again.

No comments: