Sunday, August 15, 2004


My brothers and I (Dan, Me, Kevin and Jon) went to the Lions pre-season opener against Pittsburgh last night at Ford Field. Notice that between the four of us, we're dressed a little different. There's a reason. Dan had gotten the tickets from work and we had great seats at the club level, which equates to first-class in flying. As we were leaving our family picnic, Dan made sure to tell me there was a dress attire for the club level, including dress pants and a collared shirt. Made sense to me. We all met at Dan's house in Plymouth and whaddaya know? I was the only one dressed up. I though this was hilarious, and of course, my brothers did also. Before we piled into Dan's SUV, Jon grabbed the movie Austin Power's Goldmember. Here you have three guys sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with big 'ol infrared earphones on, watching a movie while laughing hysterically - all while the front seat is empty, and our big brother dan is driving.

We stayed for the first half of the game, and the Lions looked pretty good. Charles Rogers caught some big passes and the Lions ended up winning the game.

If you looks closely at the picture, my brother-in-law Kevin has his head stuck in there, hat pulled low and a big goofy smile - kinda looks like the retarded brother from Something about Mary.

No comments: