Thursday, September 09, 2004

I just got my HDTV Tivo hooked up and after seeing the picture quality of HDTV, I'm seriously considering quitting my job so that I can focus more on television (Oh wait, that's what Will and Jason do). I feel like a kid whose been playing in mud puddles and was all of the sudden shown the beach at the ocean. I was watching football tonight and The Tonight Show, both in HDTV. I'm giddy as a school girl. Tomorrow, the guys come to put the new DirecTV dish on my roof so I can pull down the HDTV satellite images. The nice thing with HDTV is that it's digital and you actually get a higher definition picture over the airwaves than you do over the sattelite or cable. The DirecTV Tivo unit is very cool, integrating the local broadcast and satellite channels together nicely, so I can record from either.

No comments: