Wednesday, September 29, 2004


I've added this Logitech Harmony remote to my wish-list of cool things to get someday. I know that $249 is a lot for a remote control, but my system has gotten so complex that it's a little painful for most. I've got 4 separate inputs going into my TV (S-Video, , Component, DVI and Line Input) not to mention changing settings at a receiver level. This remote hooks into your computer via a USB cable and can be programmed to perform a set of functions at a task level (i.e. Watch TV) that will take you through changing the settings for every component in your system, as opposed to having to manually go through the steps involved in that event (i.e. Switch to DVI input, Change Receiver Audio output, turn on TiVo, turn on TV, turn on receiver, etc.).

No comments: