Thursday, September 09, 2004



My brother Jon turned me on to this Bible review on Amazon (It's the third one from the top if you don't believe me):
At first, I was not sure if I was Extreme enough to understand this Extreme Teen Bible. I questioned my Extremeness and wondered if Jesus would accept someone as un-Extreme as myself. However, after reading the Extreme Bible I can say that only through Jesus can true Extreme-ness be reached, and that through Jesus even the least Extreme can find the true light of Extremeness and truly excellent righteousness! Now, I kick it with God all the time Forget, Snoop Dogg; Jesus (or Master J as I call him, we tight) truly is the most Extreme of them all, amen!
Don't you wish you could be Extreme too?
Read the Extreme Teen Bible and kick it with Jesus!JESUS CHRIST!
CAN I GET A "WHOOP WHOOP"?

No comments: