Friday, September 24, 2004

My Dad can't figure out why I keep a blog, and I started thinking about why I do it. Part of it is that I'm a person who loves stories, and I love to use this as a medium to share them. It keeps me from having to share the same story 400 times. On the downside, I don't know who reads it and when I share the stories, I'm either quickly interrupted and informed that they read it, or they placate me and nod their head, knowing the end of the story. To that note, I talked to a friend of mine, Mike Thompson, the other day. He told me "I know you, but you don't know me." I had no clue what this meant, and he explained that he'd been reading my blog and knew what was going on in my life. I told Mike to get a blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...

I can't tell you how much I love you! Your friendship has been such a blessing in my life for so many years now! Someday will get to spend time together!

Michael