Sunday, October 24, 2004

I'm sititng in the airport. It's sunday night. I hate flying on Sunday nights. It kills my whole Sunday for me. I'm heading to Kansas City for a customer golf outing at The National golf course. About half way to the airport, I noticed I'd forgotten to stop by Ted's to borrow his golf club travel case. I was too far out to head back and make it so I tried to stop at Wal-Mart and pick up a cheap one. When I asked the guys behind the desk (all dressed in hunting gear) for one, they looked at me like I had two heads. I get to the airport (leaving my clubs in the trunk) and get to my gate, finding out my flight's an hour delayed. Sad thing is, the notice about the delay was sent to my phone while I was on the way to the airport, but I ignored it, figuring it was just another notice telling me when my flight was departing, which I already knew. I'm back Tuesday night, flying back out on Wednesday afternoon to Birmingham, AL and then back on Thursday. I'm in New York next Monday/Tuesday and then home for the week.

No comments: