Tuesday, November 23, 2004


I went to my first Monday Night Football game ever last night at Arrowhead stadium to wastch the Kansas City Chiefs play the New England Patriots. It was a great experience. When you first drive in, there is a huge haze over the stadium from all the barbecuing. Being Kansas City, people don't grill burgers or brats down here, there was the smell of steak in the air. People had some amazing tailgaiting setups. I've never seen a stadium so blanketed by the team's color. It was red everywhere you looked. I would guess that 98% of the fans there were wearing some kind of chiefs jacket, hat or shirt.

There was this really cool camera that was connected at four axis points over the stadium that could move three dimensionally to stay over the action. Seems like a fun job to have. My video games skills could truly be utilized there.

No comments: