Friday, November 19, 2004

I've been going back and forth with the nigerian royalty trying to figure out where he can send me the $15M. An exceprt of their e-mail to me:
IN ORDER TO FULLFIL THE WISHES OF HER LATE HUSBAND, SHE HAS DECIDED THAT SHE WILL ASSIST THE NEEDY AND THE LESS PRIVILEDGED PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY. BEFORE HER HUSBAND`S DEATH HE DEPOSITED SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THE TUNE OF US$15.240,000(FIFTEEN MILLION TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WITH A SECURITY COMPANY ,UNDER THE GUISE OF LOCAL GOODS TO BE PRODUCED IN EUROPE. THAT WAS WILLED TO HER AFTER HIS DEATH. WHAT SHE REQUIRES FROM YOU IS FOR YOU TO GO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY AND MAKE CLAIMS OF THE DEPOSIT , SEND 50% OF THE TOTAL SUM TO HER HERE IN AFRICA TO ASSIST THE LESS PRIVILEDGED,THEN YOU WILL DISBURSE 30% TO DO THE SAME ABROAD (SPECIFICALLY CHILDREN`S CHARITY) WHILE YOU WILL RETAIN THE REMAINDING 20%.
My latest communication with him:
My church and I would like to participate. We are in desparate need of money to feed the poor in our area. This money would be a huge help. Please advise on how we can be of assistance to you.

No comments: