Monday, November 08, 2004

I've got a delimma. I've always mocked the "My child was student of the month" bumper stickers. I'm not a big fan of bumper stickers in general, really. My daughter Madeline came running into my office this afteroon sharing with me that she was selected as her school's student of the month, showing me her certificate, the letter and what else, but a student of the month bumper sticker. She told me I could even put it on my car. Thinking quickly, I told her I wanted to put it some place EVEN MORE special than my car. Thankfully, she thought my office would be even better. I'm a bad parent, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, You are a bad parent... Not displaying your daughter's hard earned bumper sticker on your car! When she is older she will know, BELIEVE ME, and she will remember... ohhh, are you in for it.