Saturday, November 27, 2004

We got back last night from our Thanksgiving extravaganza. On Thursday, we got together at my parent's house and had our annual Kurt Family Thanksgiving dinner. Between my mom, dad, grandma, brothers, sisters, spouses, nieces and nephews there are 19 1/2 of us. My mom cooked an amazing meal with 5 or 6 different desserts. We ate our fill as we watched the Lions lose miserably. That evening, we headed over to Cathie's parents house in Dewitt.

The next morning we got up and a bunch of us went on our annual Christmas Tree Farm expedition. We chopped down a tree as usual. We headed back to Cathie's parents where we began the annual Lebbon Thanksgiving extravaganza. Cathie's brother Ed and his wife Stacy were both there and we had a meal that could have easily fed twice the number of people there. Again, an awesome meal. We hung out there until about 7ish and most of us headed back. Madeline stuck around to spend the night.

I got back last night and met up with Matt, Will and Jason to play some Halo 2 at our church office on the big screen. What a game! I sucked, but not as bad as Will, so there's some solace in that for me.

No comments: