Monday, January 03, 2005

I know I didn't blog much last week, but I had an amazing week at home. My days consisted of going to bed late and sleeping in, all while hanging out with the family throughout the day, doing very little that was productive. I watched a lot of movies, played lots of games with the kids, took some naps and read a lot of books. I was so recharged by the end of it, but it made it that much harder to go out of town for a week.

I got together on Wednesday with a couple of guys from work at BW3's and then had my family came over later in the day to go sledding, but weather didn't premit, so we just hung out for a while doing. We had a fun new-years, but pretty low-key. We hung out at the Reynold's house with a bunch of friends, ate a lot and laughed a lot. The next couple of days were just spent recharging. I ate like a pig throughout the whole holiday season. On December 26th, I decided I needed to shed some weight, as I was topping 210lbs. I went to the gym every day and hit it hard, doing hard-core cardio and weights every day. I finished up the week getting down to about 203 and feeling a little better about things, but still needing to change my eating.

No comments: