Wednesday, February 16, 2005


It was a beautiful day in Boston. I had lunch at the oldest resturant in the world, and one of my favorite Oyster resturants. The Union Oyster House is in downtown, near Quicy Market and Faneuil Hall. It's the oldest resturant in America and it's great. I sat next to the booth where JFK used to come and hang out. Like all of Boston, it's got such great history. The sales rep I was with took me on the Good Will Hunting tour. We went by the bar they hung out at in the movie, the community college where Robin Williams worked, some of the MIT buildings and a few other places. I fly out tomorrow morning bright and early. I had to change my flights around at the last minute, so I'm just hoping I get upgraded. I lost my ATM card at some point, so I was scrambling to figure out how to get enough cash for a cab back to the airport. The subway from here requires 3 different line changes, and at 5:30 AM and under pressure to get to the airport, I'm pretty confident I'll get lost and miss my flight.

No comments: