Thursday, May 19, 2005



I went on this ride called the Slingshot today. Twice. The towers are 300 feet tall with a giant cable stretched to the bottom of the ride with two seats attached. You sit in them and it launches you straight up at 96 miles per hour to a height of 365 feet. You flip over, face downward and fall 200 feet, bounce and repeat. None of the guys I work would go until I went the first time and then Ross decided to join me. We got the DVD of it.


After the Slingshot, we went over to Disney Town over by Pleasure Island. It's a collection of resturants and other Disney crap. People were in line for Star Wars, dressed the part. They'd walk by and I'd say "I'll bet your going to the new Star Trek movie tonight, right?" They all acted pretty offended that I didn't know what movie they were there to see. It amused me and that's about all that matters. I'm flying out tomorrow morning at 8. Going to see Star Wars with Nate at 1:30.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Nathankurt. I already saw the movie it was asowome