Thursday, June 02, 2005

I burnt the midnight oil last night so I could take the morningd off and help get things set at the Blitzfest site. The tent's are up, the generator's are set and we're starting to get the lights and seven different stages in place. This is a huge undertaking. I'm amazed by just what's being put on. It starts tomorrow night at 4:30PM and ends Saturday night around midnight. I found out I'm MCing the main stage and the local band stages on Saturday, which should be fun. I look back at concerts like this and how I sat in the crowd, wondering what the old dude was doing up on stage introducing the bands. Guess that's me now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should we call you "Wavey Davey"?? Warn the kids to stay away from the brown acid.

Am I dating myself with the 60's references?

Dan