Monday, June 06, 2005

Ok, I mentioned in my last post about finding joy in the moment. Here are two things that made my day. The first is this guy who was walking around the festival. Between the open shirt, the knuckle rings and the hair piece, I dug his look.


The second is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. This is a video of my son and his buddy dancing on the hill during the concert, unaware that I was filming them. I showed this to a bunch of the team that night and some of the bands and it made their day, as well as mine. It's about 11Mb, so it may take a few to download. You can get it here. You won't make any comments about my son's dancing ability coming from me that I haven't already heard from my wife. It's part of the Kurt gene pool. My dad, my brothers, and my sister all have it.

No comments: