Sunday, July 10, 2005

Photo_07.jpg


Today was the Kurt family reunion. There were four generations of Kurt's out at the Kramer farm, where I used to visit as a kid. We went for a hayride, drank Busch Light beer and hung out and traded some great stories. I learned about how my Uncle Oscar drank a little too much and got lost in a corn field and how my late Grandpa Kurt used to ride a motorcycle. I saw couins I hadn't seen in a lot of years and got to tell my kids stories about the time my I spent in Bellevue as kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dave! just wanted to leave you a quick comment, say hey, and let you know that regarding our conversation the last night of camp at the dinner table, i have not always dreamed of marrying a left-handed man, but i am now dating one. :) thanks for your help!