Sunday, July 24, 2005

Reality Shows not worth watching:
  • Being Bobby Brown
  • Hogan Knows Best
  • Brat Camp
  • The 70's House
If you don't watch the show Best Week Ever, you're missing out on the funniest half hour of television out there. Other than that, not much on this summer. A few other shows we watch regularly that have new episodes right now:
  • Real World (Jury's still out on this season, but it's decent so far)
  • Daily Show with John Stewart
  • Family Guy (I'm still not sold on this show, but my brother Jon keeps telling me it's genius. There are some hilarious parts in it and great obscure references that keep me coming back. I never watched it but all the press about it being brought back forced me to take another look at it. It's a lot raunchier than The Simpsons and almost always crosses the line. Kinda like hanging out with Brad).
  • Punk'd/Made/True Life (Quality MTv stuff)
  • Random HD Net Concerts (I don't care who the band is, it looks so good in HD)
  • I Want a Famous Face (Messed up people who obsess after famous people and get plastic surgery to look like them)

No comments: