Saturday, August 27, 2005


We had our annual youth group paintball game today. We opened it up to anyone in the church who wanted to play, and we had a blast. This nice quarter size welt came from my friend Bruce, who nailed me from about 10 feet out as we were storming their base. One of the other guys in my squad got the flag and won it for us while Bruce was busy lighting me up. The weather was beautiful, and it was a blast. I'm no expert paintballer. When I started out playing years ago, I'd wear 3 layers of clothes to avoid getting hurt. I'm old enough and dumb enough now that I figure it only hurts for a second, and just go with shorts and a t-shirt. We teamed up the adults vs. the students (including Jason and I) and we smoked 'em pretty much every game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to see if I was "blog -worthy" ...I'm glad to read you still refer to me as a friend (not a wacko with a gun or Michigan Militia wanabe). BGG