Thursday, September 29, 2005


At our company-wide Global Communication meeting yesterday, our CEO Anne Mulcahy (6th most powerful woman in the world) was emphasizing great customer experiences, a theme within our company this year. She went through a couple of letters she'd received, and then proceeded to play the video from one of our customers, which included myself and one of my co-workers, Matt. I was on a plane during this and I hadn't been watching the web simulcast. I got back to my e-mail, having received a bunch of notes mocking me for having my mug up on the screen during the telecast. I've now gone global. Time to start referring to myself in third person. The.Dave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is..."I know HIM". I know the Principal for xerox, I know him. And that's good for me. I am happy, really happy. It's a darn good day.