Sunday, September 25, 2005

Gabe's 5 Year Birthday Party


We headed to Lansing on Sunday to Susan and Kevin's house for Gabe's 5th birthday. My brother Jon and his wife Beth were up from Memphis, so the kids and I got to see my tiny new niece Libby for the first time. You'll notice that she's wearing mittens, which my brother Jon convinced Emily were because she was born with lobster claws for hands.


Ever since marrying my sister, my brother-in-law Kevin has been trying to bond with my dad. I think it finally worked. Kevin figured that by wearing old man shorts, similar to my dad's, the two of them would grow even closer. I think it worked.


We were all trying to figure this out. Jon was digging underneath Kevin and Susan's bed and came across this little "toy". Not sure where you put the batteries. You can click here to see the rest of the pictures from Gabe's 5 year old party. They're pretty much pictures of everyone holding Libby. Nothing real interesting there.

No comments: