Saturday, September 24, 2005

I took Nate and his buddy Austin to the South Lyon Football game last night. Great game. SL lost in the last minute. I came back and Cathei and I watched the movie Crash. What a movie. Totally unpredictable and it really made me think hard throughout the movie about my own predjudices.

I watched MSU destroy Illinois this afternoon with some astounding offense. Cathie was out running errands for our party tonight so I was left to do Emily's hair and take her to a friend's birthday party. I should have taken a picture of her hair. You'd think with two of my three kids being girls I'd have a clue how to do hair. Typically, I rely on Madeline or one of the kids in my youth group to do her hair. I got out a brush, a head band and some water and wallah! She thought it was great.

No comments: