Sunday, September 18, 2005

New TV


Have you ever slowed down to watch a car-wreck? Then you'll like the new VH1 show Breaking Bonaduce. It's a 30 minute reality show about a guy who's dysfunction makes me feel pretty good about my life. He's got a more addictive personality than Brad, which is impressive in and of itself.

Other good TV shows I'm investing in:
Prison Break - 24 meets McGyver.
My name is Earl - Jason Lee. Need I say more?
The Office - I work in a virtual office, this is all the office culture I get.
Best Week Ever - Back after a break. Almost as funny a show as Scrubs.
Survivor Guatemala - Haven't missed a season, don't plan on missing one now.
Nip/Tuck - The new season starts soon. We'll figure out who the guy in the mask is soon - like by the end of the season.

Shows I'm done with:
Criss Angel Mindfreak - Criss Angel is a little too into Criss Angel for my liking. His stuff is creepy and he sings his own theme song about himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave Kurt, You make me laugh very much! I am sorry that I am sorta messing up the look of your blog but, I just wanted to say hello and also that you have made me smile. In the near future I would like to know more about what you have learned about Laviathon. Talk to soon my prehistoric friend!
In His Grip,
Clint