Thursday, October 20, 2005

I've been using this fre iTunes Art Importer to add album cover art to all of the tunes in my iTunes library. As you're listening to a song, it will go out and grab the clip art and apply it to the album for you, which iTunes will display as you play the tune, plus it will display it on the iPod as well. I guess I'm doing this in anticipation of migrating to a color/video iPod at some point in the future. Plus, I'm pretty anal about keeping my MP3 library tagged and orderly. Everything else in my life may be a mess, but at least my computer, my document taxonomy and MP3's are well organized.

2 comments:

Will said...

So does that mean you're tagging your MP3s with a "Genre" tag? I just don't think you're anal until you take that last step over to the dark side.

Have you ever noticed how you and I are anal about the things that we really can't get points for?

Dan said...

hee, hee, Will said ANAL...