Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm off work today and still couldn't find a way to sleep in. I was up bright and early at 7am. I hung out with the kids for a while until Cathie woke up, and then headed up to a new coffee shop in town to read for a while (The Holy Longing). We spent the next chunk of day cleaning, during which I made an interesting observation about my family. We like odd hats. Not in public, but more in private. While putzing around the house, it's not uncommon for one of us to pick up a hat and just wear it around for a while, no matter what the hat looks like. I noticed Cathie wearing a princess tiera while cleaning, and then came down to check on how Nate and Austin were doing on cleaning up after there sleepover to find this:

1 comment:

Jon said...

How handy, the google add on your site right now is for a hat shop. I now might buy a fedora and wear it to your house.