Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I took some pretty horrible video of the kid's christmas concert last night and messed around with editing it. I'm getting better with iMovie on my mac, and as easy as it is, I still haven't figured it all out.

This video is really only for Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents because I can't imagine who else would want to watch. Maddie's class was pretty quick and pretty straightforward. Of special note is Nate's speaking role, where he says the word "Almost" into the micropohone. He explained to me that they drew numbers for the different speaking parts, and he ended up with the worst part. Actually, it's pretty darn amusing just watching Nate try and stand still and sing. Even after watching the video a few times, I still can't figure out why that word was significant to the song. They sang one song about Christmas in Ireland, which Will explained to me is from some Bing Crosby movie, which is his favorite apparently. They had another song where they sang about all of the holidays people celebrate at Christmas time. There were about 15 kids lined up, and after they hit Haunakkah, Kwanza and Christmas, I couldn't figure out what the rest of the kids were going to say. They just made up weird holidays, apparently.

1 comment:

Sooze said...

What happen to Maddie's hands?