Tuesday, January 24, 2006


I've worked for Xerox for 10 years, and I love my job, and I love the company. They're not perfect, but they do some amazing stuff, that makes me very proud to work here. Xerox has a social leave program that employees can apply for. It gives employees the chance to take a fully paid leave from their job for one year to go use their skills in the community to help non-profit organizations. Read more about it here. Our President and CEO, Anne Mulcahy (a leader I very much admire also) models this same kind of focus in the stuff she's involved with, like this Pakistani relief effort. Anne has lead a huge turn-around at Xerox over the last 7 years, and we're expected to announce a strong fourth quarter, largely from Anne's leadership. She's darn good. I even got an e-mail from her a while back after she used a case study video of one of my customers in a worldwide communication meeting.

No comments: