Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mini Van


On my way home from lunch with my Dad today, I stopped at the Honda Dealership. I turn my Monte Carlo back in in a couple of weeks, so I figured I'd check out a dealership. We bought our Dodge Caravan in 1998 after Maddie was born, and bought a pretty bare bones model. It had power nothing. I've always driven the new car, so I figured it was time for Cathie to get the new car. I'd spent a lot of time looking around online, checking eBay and dealership in the area . At the Brighton dealership, I found a van that I really liked, so I made sure Cathie test-drove it (I've made the mistake of NOT doing that before and paid dearly for three years). We ended up buying a 2003 Honda Odyssey with leather and power everything, including a built in DVD and GPS system. It's a certified vehicle and covered like a new car until 100,000 miles. I'm going to be driving our other mini-van until it dies. Hey, it's paid off.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Wow two mini-vans in one family. If owning mini-vans is cool...you must be Miles Davis.

Unknown said...

Great stuff within you, guy. Ive read your own products prior to and you’re too amazing. I love what youve got the following, love what you are declaring and the way a person say it. You ensure it is entertaining and you still manage to ensure that it stays intelligent. I can’t hold out to learn a lot more of your stuff. This is often a fantastic blog. good friday to friends

Unknown said...

Your blog is amazing dude. i love to visit it everyday. very nice layout and content .     Good Friday Messages For Youth