Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Weekend

We had a day of just hanging out yesterday. Last night Bob, Brad, Mark, Will, Eli, Kirk and I got together at Bob's to watch the New England Game and play poker (I won both games, which is a first for me). The football game was a so-so game to watch with some small bets going back and forth, until with 8 minutes left Brad decided to offer up a 15:1 $5 bet for New England to win the game. Seconds later, Brady threw a bomb to bring my $75 closer to reality. In the end, I ended up losing at football, winning at cards.

We had church this morning and then after helping with load-up, we went out for breakfast with Dana and Eli and the kids. Nothing like a peaceful breakfast with 6 little kids, five of them girls. I've got our Youth Church tonight - Ground Zero, and then we've got a bunch of friends coming over to watch the season premiere of 24 tonight.

No comments: