Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I like almonds

This could be the pettiest complaint ever in the giant scheme of things, but it impacts the Detroit area especially in a huge way:
Northwest has removed the almonds from their first class snack mix and replaced them with soy nuts. They went from the perfect, heavenly mix of sesame bits, almonds and cashews to the bastardization of a snack mix that they try and pass off as food. Sure coach gets squat for snacks and I should just be content and grateful that I get anything, but it's the little things that make travel easier. Maybe I'll bring my own bag of roasted almonds, remove the soy nuts and put them in the snack mix

On a completely somewhat related note, whenever I fly and watch episodes of Scrubs on the flight, I remember that Scrubs is one of the funniest best written shows in the world.

1 comment:

Rich said...

I hate it when my salad fork isn’t chilled…

whambulance

The imaginary rescue vehicle that will rescue you from someone's incessant whining over a trivial matter. Used mockingly, but in good humor.
"Somebody call the whambulance, Stacy broke a nail."