Monday, February 20, 2006

Morning, Sunshine!

We had a group of people over last night from church, including their kids. One of the children (who will remain nameless, but her Mom's name rhymes with Flori Brigard) and my daughter Madeline decided to play a few practical jokes on Nate. They took poop from the guinea pig cage and put it in his bed, they covered his bed with straw, and his underwear all over the room. I figured that was it. I was wrong. At 4:00 AM this morning I found I was very wrong. I woke up, thinking it was 5:20 and my alarm was going off. Nope. I lay there trying to figure out what I was hearing, got up and figured out that Nate's alarm was going off. I shut it off, went to bed and lay there long enough to know that I wasn't going to fall asleep. I got up, had some coffee and read for a while before Joe picked me up at 5:45 for our morning workout.

No comments: